Watching the Olympics wondering what it’d be like to win a medal? Well now you can ‘go for the gold’ by building your Kidney Walk Dream Team. Okay, so you might not get to stand on the podium, but you will be making a difference in the lives of millions of Americans who are both living with kidney disease and those at risk and that feels just as good!
To get started building your dream team follow these simple steps, then check out the documents under the team tab for additional tips and resources to help you be successful.
- Create a memorable team identity.
- Ask your friends, family, co-workers, etc. to join your team.
- Encourage your team members to recruit others to join the team.
- Motivate everyone to ask for support so they reach their goals.
- Celebrate reaching your goal (and getting the gold) at Kidney Walk.
Have some ideas to add…please share them here and you might just see them posted on a Walk Talk Wednesday in the future.
Remember to follow us on Twitter @NKF #kidneywalk.